UVC SOLUTIONS d.o.o., Ljubljanska cesta 20, 3000 Celje, Slovenia (hereinafter also referred to as “UVC SOLUTIONS or data controller”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting personal data.
UVC SOLUTIONS follows while processing personal data the applicable data protection regulations - Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation - hereinafter also referred to as “GDPR”) and Personal Data Protection Act (hereinafter also referred to as “ZVOP-1-UPB1”).
Types of personal data collected by UVC SOLUTIONS and legal basis for processing personal data.
Our products are managed by an tablet application to which users access with specific contact information (name, surname, and PIN). Users need to create an account to login/register on our application. Each user has access to at least one account, either one they created themselves, or one that they were given access to by someone else (e.g., a Distributer).
We collect and process information from user accounts to create reports on product-related activities (e.g. reporting and monitoring services, ...). When producing reports on product-related activities, we process personal data such as: name and surname, e-mail address, telephone number (optional) and location area.
We process your personal data on the basis of your consent. You can withdraw your consent at any time, without this affecting the lawfulness of previous processing. It is important to note that you will not be able to access or use tablet application if you withdraw consent.
How we use and disclose personal data
We use your personal data to help us meet our purpose to improve our Service and to develop new, innovative solutions in our areas of operation. For example, we use your information to:
- enable product registration and activation using the online product management service;
- offer product service system that in addition to utilize the product enables monitoring, reporting and analysis;
- understand how you use our products, content and services and to develop new, innovative products, services and programs.
We may transfer your personal data to:
- other affiliated companies or third parties - e.g. sales partners, Distributors;
- third parties which provide IT services to us and which process such data only for the purpose of such services (e.g., hosting or IT maintenance and support services);
- the affiliated companies or third parties referred to in the above indents are bound by law or contract to protect your personal data and only use your personal data in accordance with our instructions;
- third parties in connection with complying with legal obligations or establishing, exercising or defending rights or claims (e.g., for court and arbitration proceedings, to law enforcement authorities and regulators, to attorneys and consultants).
In the event that we transfer your personal data outside the European Economic Area, we ensure that your personal data is protected in a manner which is consistent with the GDPR. Appropriate safeguards can be applied in particular through the implementation of personal data transfer agreements based on standard data protection provisions adopted by the European Commission or the relevant data protection supervisory authority and approved by the European Commission.
You may request further information about the safeguards implemented in relation to specific transfers by contacting: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal data obtained based on consent is retained until consent has been withdrawn. However, the withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
You can withdraw your consent at any time in the application with which you manage our products.
Every user is entitled to the following:
- obtain from us confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you are being processed, and where that is the case, access to the personal data;
- obtain from us the correction of inaccurate personal data concerning you;
- obtain from us the erasure of your personal data;
- obtain from us restriction of processing regarding your personal data;
- data portability concerning personal data, which you actively provided;
- object to further processing of personal data concerning you;
- withdraw consent for processing of your personal data if the processing is based on your consent.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com or write us to: UVC Solutions, Magistrova 1, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia.
Competent data protection authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that UVC SOLUTIONS has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the competent data protection authority with your request or complaint:
Zaloška 59 1000 Ljubljana
Tel. +386 1 230 9730
Fax +386 1 230 9778
To protect your personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, use, or alteration and against unauthorized disclosure or access, we use adequate physical, technical and organizational security measures.
Version 1.2, November 09, 2020
UVC SOLUTIONS d.o.o.